- Using this form you can send us a detailed bug report. Send us all of your funny screenshots! Explain weird situations in excruciating detail! The more you tell us about the problem, the easier it will be for us to deal with it.
- For freeform feedback, we have the Steam forum and an official Discord channel.
- You can always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To fix issues quickly, we will require some files from your PC.
- Player preferences
- Save games
- Game logs (careful, relaunching the game clears the logs)
- Crash data (if you had a crash)
The more of these files you can provide, the easier it will be for us to analyze and fix the problem.
Player preferences are stored in the following file:
C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\LocalLow\Ice-Pick Lodge\Pathologic 2\Settings\PlayerSettings.xml
The saves are located in the following folder:
C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\LocalLow\Ice-Pick Lodge\Pathologic 2\Saves\
Inside this folder are the profile folders. Be attentive and choose the correct one. A single folder within a profile is a single save. It is about 1 - 1.5 MB in size. Please put it into a ZIP archive before sending it to us.
The log file is located here:
The AppData folder is hidden by default. If you can’t find it, open the “View menu” and check the “Show hidden elements” checkbox. Please remember that the log gets rewritten every time you launch the game. The log file can reach quite large sizes, so please archive it in ZIP before sending it to us.
After a crash, a “Crashes” folder should appear at the following address:
C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Temp\Ice-Pick Lodge\Pathologic 2\Crashes
Inside this folder, you can find separate folders for separate crashes. The folder name should have the time and date of the crash, so you should be able to identify the correct one. Archive this folder in ZIP and send it to us.
In the “Start” menu enter “dxdiag” and press Enter. Wait until the program collects the data, and press “Save all information...”
Send us the resulting DxDiag.txt file.