Copy and paste this into your File Explorer window's address bar: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Cradle Games\Hellpoint\. Please, note that the AppData folder may be hidden, so you need to display hidden folders in the Folder options. To fix the issue, go to that location and erase the whole data within it, then launch the game and you should have a fresh and clean start!
Articles in this section
- What are the system requirements? What platforms is the game available on?
- FPS drops
- Why can't I have my friend joining me in local co-op multiplayer?
- The Online and Arena tabs are greyed out. How do I fix that?
- I got stuck in the main menu. What do I do?
- "Connection Failed"
- Why can't I find the control & graphics settings? Where are they?
- My save game file disappeared!
- I can't connect to others using match codes. Why?
- General troubleshooting