Reporting bugs/glitches help us identify and fix them and thus improve the gaming experience for everyone. Therefore we appreciate your time and effort in doing so.
Before reaching out to us:
- Please make sure your game is up to date
- Go through the Gameplay and Tech issues sections. Maybe the solution is already waiting for you there
- If the bug/glitch is still not listed, then please send an email to email@example.com
Please include the following information in your e-mail:
- An email subject with a short description (for example, "Game crushed while talking to Donkey"). Please, don't make generic subjects like "Game bug" - it is difficult to sort these e-mails.
- A full description of your problem, how you get there and how can we reproduce it (if available).
- The version of the game you're playing
- The log file after the game glitched (instructions below). Please keep in mind that the game rewrites the log every time you start the application. So, if you restarted the app after the glitch, the log with the error was wiped.
- The save file (if bug related to your save).
Where are the save and log files?
You can find your save/log files in the folder:
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Lazy Bear Games\Graveyard Keeper\
The savefiles look like "1.dat". There are also ".info" and ".sqlite3" files, but you don't need to send them.
The log filename is "Player.log".
If your log file is VERY large (for example, 100 Mb), you can send us the last ~300 lines of it. It still will be helpful.
PS: Please, note that the game rewrites the log after each launch. So, if you had some buggy behavior and then launched the game again, the log with that bug was overwritten with a fresh one. So, please, keep that in mind when sending logs.