The most common reason for having low FPS when playing a game is that your PC either cannot handle your current graphics settings or doesn't meet the minimum hardware requirements.
- Check the Game's minimum and recommended requirements listed on the Game's store page
- We cannot guarantee that the Game is going to run as intended when the minimum requirements are not met
- If you do meet the minimum requirements, try adjusting the in-game graphics settings until you reach your desirable FPS
- If you meet the minimum requirements and the Game is still running slower than expected, it could be that it is not running on your dedicated GPU. Please check our article here.
- For optimal PC performance, please make sure that you have followed our basic troubleshooting guide here.