Even without facing any issues, it’s a great idea to always keep your computer clean and up to date. Following the next steps can not only reduce the risk of crashes but also improve performance!
- Frequently restart your PC
- Keep your Windows, macOS, or Linux up-to-date
- Install the latest DirectX version
- Make sure you’re on the latest Nvidia, AMD, or Intel graphics card drivers
- Check that your Hard disk drive(s) have enough free space, disable unnecessary startup programs, check for viruses, and while gaming, close high CPU/Memory consumption programs running in the background. For a more detailed Windows guide please press here
- Ensure you’re running the latest version of your Game store launcher and of course, the latest version of the game as well
- Keep your computer dust free by frequently cleaning it, and check through 3rd party applications for any potential overheating issues.
If the issue persists, please continue with the rest of our (generic or game-specific) guides or contact our support here.