tinyBuild's games are meant to be enjoyed by a variety of people of all ages. They can help you and your child improve problem-solving, nurture team spirit, and nourish the imagination while simultaneously having fun.
Be sure that when creating our games, we have your and your child's interests at heart.
While the final call on what is and what is not ok for your child to play is entirely on you, age-based rating labels can assist you with that decision. When consulting with such ratings, please keep the following in mind:
- They differ from culture to culture
- They vary from one store to another
- They reflect the content of our games but not their level of difficulty
- They are meant to serve as recommendations
For Age-based rating labels:
- For mobiles (iOS, Android), consoles (Playstation, Switch, Xbox), GOG, Stadia, and Xbox PC Game pass, you can find the relevant information under each game's page
- For Steam and Epic, you can check each game under your country's equivalent video game content rating system (e.g., PEGI for Europe, ESRB for the US and Canada, etc.)
If you'd like to know more about our games, please feel free to write to us here, and our support will take care of all your concerns.