The voice chat doesn't work, and/or the game frequently disconnects.
The game uses Vivox for voice chat, which is blocked by ISPs in some countries. Alternatively, your network configuration could be blocking the port that Vivox is trying to use. Please try using VPN; this helps in some cases.
If VPN doesn't help:
- Check if the time and time zone are set correctly on your device.
Change your sound settings on Windows. You can do that by right-clicking the audio icon on the bottom left of your Windows and then selecting "Sound Settings." There, you can choose the sound output (speakers, headphones) and input (microphone) devices of your choice.
Additional settings can be found on the same screen, under Advanced > Volume mixer, while running the game in the background. You're kindly advised to check Microsoft's FAQ for more information.
- Try following this guide.
"Player is blocked on your account, or you are blocked on the player's account. This action is not allowed." message.
There could be a few reasons for that:
- You've blocked the player
- The player has blocked you
- Your communication preferences are set to friends only, and the player is not on your friendslist
- Parental controls might be on, which could cause such an interference
- You tried muting/unmuting another player right after joining the lobby before completing all the initial checks. You have to wait a little bit in this case, and all should be good.