- As a first step, please open the Windows Defender Firewall in your PC's settings, click Advanced Settings on the left panel, and add an Outbound rule for the game.
- Additionally, this could also be caused due to temporary server incidents. If that is the case, try again after a short time.
- Moreover, always ensure that your internet connection is optimal when gaming. Our guide here can help you find some common solutions.
If none of the above helps, please contact our support via this form; while doing so, remember to provide the following information:
- A link to your Steam account;
- A screenshot from https://www.azurespeed.com/Azure/Latency where your average latency & graph can be seen. Make sure you tick the boxes under East & West US, West Europe, and the server closer to your area.